- Don´t make eye contact with guys. You may be committing to something more than ¨hello¨.
- There are no 24 hour drive-thrus.
- 2 P.M.-4 P.M. is siesta time. Almost everything is closed.
- I appreciate dryers and fabric softener so much more.
- If you go to the movie theaters, they will not have butter for your popcorn :(
- They have cuter clothes here.
- Stretching and yawning is not acceptable in class.
- Tortillas de patatas and Napolitanas (croissants with chocolate) are really addicting.
- I love learning about the Spanish language and culture.
- Learning Spanish is making me loose all of my English spelling skills.
- PB & J is considered a dessert.
- It rains….a lot.
- Soccer is serious business.
- Coca-cola light is not the same as Diet Coke.
- Walking is an everyday occurance.
- Coming in at 8 A.M. on the weekends is the norm.
Tortilla de patata. So good.